Lucky Dube’s daughter electrocuted on stage in freak accident

Songstress Bongi Dube, who is the daughter of the late Lucky Dube is grateful to have escaped with her life after she got electrocuted during a performance in Durban Isolezwe is reporting that Bongi’s leg and left arm was seriously injured in the freak accident. “As I was about to sing on stage I unfortunately then stepped on one of the electric chords which was not properly wrapped. It felt like someone had hit me with a knopkierie, everything went blank afterwards, ” she told the paper. Bongi’s manager apparently called her husband, who is also a doctor to attend to her. The songstress is said to be recovering but still finds it difficult to walk or drive.

Read More

[Freak Accidents – original article]

[Picture: Freak Accidents/Instagram – bongidubeofficial]

Vanessa Delaney2018-10-29T11:17:24+00:00October 25th, 2018|News|

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. More Information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.

Close